Written by international mathematics authorities, the book first examines the invariant of Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity, blowup algebras, and bigraded rings. It then outlines the current status of two challenging conjectures: the lex-plus-power (LPP) conjecture and the multiplicity conjecture. After reviewing results of the geometry of Hilbert functions, the book considers minimal free resolutions of integral subschemes and of equidimensional Cohen-Macaulay subschemes of small degree. It also discusses relations to subspace arrangements and the properties of the infinite graded minimal free resolution of the ground field over a projective toric ring. The volume closes with an introduction to multigraded Hilbert functions, mixed multiplicities, and joint reductions.
You may also like
October 3, 2022
The book aims at presenting technical and financial features of life insurance, non-life insurance, pension plans. The book has been planned assuming non...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF