The Handbook contains diverse reflections on the economic turmoil of 2008 and the austerity that followed. Containing 35 newly commissioned chapters from important scholars in the field, it covers the nature of work and the changing ways people think about it, as stable jobs give way to short term work and the platform economy, as well as the expansion of the financial sector and efforts to control it. Chapters further explore social reproduction, the maintenance and regeneration of households and social relations over time, as well as the increasing concern with value, morality and ethics, both as things that motivate people and as policy orientations.
You may also like
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF