There is increasing political and environmental pressure on industry to clean up the water which it uses in many processes, and to re-use this water where possible. This cleaning is done using specially-developed industrial membranes and this book covers the types and design of membranes, how they work and in which industries they are used. Special attention is paid to the textile, food/ beverage, pharmaceutical, oil and pulp and paper industries where such membranes are in regular use.
Membranes for Industrial Wastewater Recovery and Re-use Free Download
April 24, 2022
You may also like
An Introduction to Mathematical Biology PDF
November 7, 2022
This reference introduces a variety of mathematical models for biological systems, and presents the mathematical theory and techniques useful in analyzing...
Microbial Plant Pathogens Volume 1
August 30, 2022
Morphological, biological, biochemical and physiological characteristics have been used for the detection, identification and differentiation of fungal...
Biology of Sharks and Their Relatives
August 24, 2022
Virtually every area of research associated with sharks and their relatives has been strongly impacted by the revolutionary growth in technology. The questions...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF