Reliable human authentication schemes are of paramount importance in our highly networked society. Advances in biometrics help address the myriad of problems associated with traditional human recognition methods. The performance and benefits of a biometric system can be significantly enhanced by consolidating the evidence presented by multiple biometric sources. Multibiometric systems are expected to meet the stringent performance requirements imposed by large-scale authentication systems.Handbook of Multibiometrics, a professional book, introduces multibiometric systems, and demonstrates the noteworthy advantages of these systems over their unimodal counterparts. In addition, this book describes in detail the various scenarios possible when fusing biometric evidence from multiple information sources.
You may also like
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF