The book should serve as a text for a university graduate course or for an advanced undergraduate course on neural networks in engineering and computer science departments. It should also serve as a self-study course for engineers and computer scientists in the industry. Covering major neural network approaches and architectures with the theories, this text presents detailed case studies for each of the approaches, accompanied with complete computer codes and the corresponding computed results. The case studies are designed to allow easy comparison of network performance to illustrate strengths and weaknesses of the different networks.
You may also like
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF