This broad textbook in inorganic mass spectrometry, presents the most important mass spectrometric techniques used in all fields of analytical chemistry. By covering recent developments and advances in all fields of inorganic mass spectrometry, this text provides researchers and students with information to answer any questions on this topic as well as providing the basic fundamentals for understanding this potentially complex, but increasingly relevant subject.
You may also like
In this brief, renowned inorganic chemist Jay Labinger tracks the development of his field from a forgotten specialism to the establishment of an independent...
This book summarizes the state of the art in the theoretical modeling of inorganic nanostructures. Extending the first edition, published in 2015, it presents...
Ring systems represent a very important branch of organic chemistry. Benzene is perhaps the pre-eminent example and provides the benchmark for the so-called...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF