High-resolution continuum source atomic absorption spectrometry (HR-CS AAS) is the most revolutionary innovation since the introduction of AAS in 1955. Here, the authors provide the first complete and comprehensive discussion of HR-CS AAS and its application to the analysis of a variety of difficult matrices. Published just in time with the first commercial instrument available for this new technique, the book is a must for all those who want to know more about HR-CS AAS, and in particular for all future users.The advantages of the new technique over conventional line-source AAS are clearly demonstrated using practical examples and numerous figures, many in full color.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition