High-resolution continuum source atomic absorption spectrometry (HR-CS AAS) is the most revolutionary innovation since the introduction of AAS in 1955. Here, the authors provide the first complete and comprehensive discussion of HR-CS AAS and its application to the analysis of a variety of difficult matrices. Published just in time with the first commercial instrument available for this new technique, the book is a must for all those who want to know more about HR-CS AAS, and in particular for all future users.The advantages of the new technique over conventional line-source AAS are clearly demonstrated using practical examples and numerous figures, many in full color.
High Resolution Continuum Source AAS the Better Way to Do Atomic Absorption Spectrometry Free Download
April 28, 2022
You may also like
In the newly revised second edition of Food Chemistry: A Laboratory Manual, two professors with a combined 50 years of experience teaching food chemistry and...
Along with its inherent interdisciplinary character, chemical physics is also a recognised science on its own. Its foundations consist of understanding...
Fundamentals of Molecular Catalysis PDF
February 24, 2023
Almost all contemporary organic synthesis involve transition metal complexes as catalysts or particular reagents. The aim of this book is to provide the reader...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF