The most comprehensive treatment of FFTs to date. Van Loan captures the interplay between mathematics and the design of effective numerical algorithms–a critical connection as more advanced machines become available. A stylized Matlab notation, which is familiar to those engaged in high-performance computing, is used. The Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) family of algorithms has revolutionized many areas of scientific computation. The FFT is one of the most widely used algorithms in science and engineering, with applications in almost every discipline. This volume is essential for professionals interested in linear algebra as well as those working with numerical methods. The FFT is also a great vehicle for teaching key aspects of scientific computing.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF