The Princeton Review’s Math Workout for the GRE is your one-stop guide to conquering the quantitative portions of the GRE exam even if your math knowledge is a bit rusty. Inside, you’ll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want. 275+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations Strategies for mastering tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions. Helpful review of the math basics, and in-depth coverage of the algebra and geometry you’ll need on the Math section of the GRE. Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary. Two sample GRE math sections to hone your skills.
You may also like
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF