We’ve put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill’s SAT Subject Test: Math Level 2 to make sure you’re fully prepared for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created by leading high school math teachers and curriculum developers. You’ll also get 9 full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample problems, and all the facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill’s SAT Subject Test: Math Level 2, we’ll guide you step by step through your preparation program-and give you the tools you need to succeed.
You may also like
The interaction between mathematicians and statisticians reveals to be an effective approach to the analysis of insurance and financial problems, in particular...
In their bestselling title MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS WITH APPLICATIONS, premiere authors Dennis Wackerly, William Mendenhall, and Richard L. Scheaffer present a...
This text is an accessible, student-friendly introduction to the wide range of mathematical and statistical tools needed by the forensic scientist in the...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF