Succeed in your organic laboratory course with Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments, 7th Edition. This proven, authoritative manual emphasizes safety and features new themed Modules experiments with real world applications. Using the manual’s mix of macroscale and microscale experiments, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to perform a wide variety of experiments, as well as experience working with conventionally-sized glassware.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF