The fast-growing world of nanotechnology promises to revolutionize microelectronics and optoelectronics with the production and application of materials, devices and systems at nanoscale (1 to 100 billionth of a meter). This book provides professionals and researchers with a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of organic and inorganic nanostructures – materials formed by chemical routes that engineers can use to build a wide range of electronic devices and sensors. Practitioners gain insight into the selection and optimization of nanostructures for specific applications and the development of novel nanoelectronic and sensing devices. Moreover, the book provides a thorough overview of the most important research in the field, presents experimental methods of studying nanostructures and nanostructured materials, and offers a look at the future direction of nanoelectronics.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF