Incorporating an innovative modeling approach, this book for a one-semester differential equations course emphasizes conceptual understanding to help users relate information taught in the classroom to real-world experiences. Certain models reappear throughout the book as running themes to synthesize different concepts from multiple angles, and a dynamical systems focus emphasizes predicting the long-term behavior of these recurring models. Users will discover how to identify and harness the mathematics they will use in their careers, and apply it effectively outside the classroom.
You may also like
October 7, 2022
This reference book presents unique and traditional analytic calculations, and features more than a hundred universal formulas where one can calculate by hand...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF