This Ebook is concerned with both the theory of the Kurzweil-Henstock integral and the basic facts on Riesz spaces. Moreover, even the so-called Šipoš integral, which has several applications in economy, is illustrated. The aim of this Ebook is two-fold. First, it can be understood as an introductory textbook to the Kurzweil-Henstock integral as well as to some algebraic structures which are important from the viewpoint of applications to integration and probability theory. Second, it discusses some possibilities of further developments including recent results and open problems.
You may also like
Theory of Transformation Groups I General Properties of Continuous Transformation Groups A Contemporary Approach and Translation PDF
This modern translation of Sophus Lie’s and Friedrich Engel’s Theorie der Transformationsgruppen Band I will allow readers to discover the striking...
Partial Differential Equations: Theory and Completely Solved Problems utilizes real-world physical models alongside essential theoretical concepts. With...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF