Calculus and Its Applications remains a best-selling text because of its intuitive approach that anticipates student needs, and a writing style that pairs clear explanations with carefully crafted figures to help students visualize concepts. Key enhancements in the 2nd Edition include the earlier introduction of logarithmic and exponential functions to help students master these important functions and their applications. The text’s accompanying MyLab Math course also has been revised substantially, as new co-author Gene Kramer (University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash) revisited every homework question and learning aid to improve content clarity and accuracy. These and all other aspects of the new edition are designed to motivate and help students more readily understand and apply principles of calculus.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF