Examine microeconomic theory as a way of looking at the world with MICROECONOMICS: AN INTUITIVE APPROACH, 2E. Using a conversational writing style, everyday examples and outstanding graphs, this book sets a new standard for clarity and rigor without requiring any background in calculus. The author builds on the foundation of individual behavior, showing readers the larger context of economic intuition while developing conceptual thinking skills with carefully written analysis. The first chapters establish a set of tools that prepare the reader to understand supply, demand and equilibrium. The text offers unprecedented flexibility in topical coverage with four distinct paths through the topics. Readers can follow a non-game theory path through microeconomics, a path emphasizing game theory, a path emphasizing policy issues or a path focused on business.
You may also like
Ratti and McWaters wrote this series with the primary goal of preparing students to be successful in calculus. Having taught both calculus and precalculus, the...
With the same design and feature sets as the market leading Precalculus, 8/e, this concise book provides users with sound, consistently structured explanations...
This book continues the material in two early Fast Start calculus volumes to include multivariate calculus, sequences and series, and a variety of additional...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF