The prestigious International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry (ICOMC) was launched in 1963, providing a forum for researchers from around the world to share their findings and explore new paths to advance our knowledge and application of organometallic chemistry. The 25th ICOMC, held in Lisbon in 2012, gathered more than 1,200 participants from 54 countries. This volume celebrates the 25th Silver Edition and the 50th Gold Year of the ICOMC. Featuring contributions from invited 25th ICOMC speakers, Advances in Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis highlights recent achievements and new and emerging areas of research in the field.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF