G.H. Hardy’s text is a good single volume refresher course for work in analysis and more advanced algebra, including number theory. Not quite as modern as Birkhoff and MacLane’s text, or Manes’ work, this volume forms the underpinnings of both works. If you have a good understanding of the preliminary work required in algebra and geometry, Hardy can be read directly and with pleasure. If you have a desire to understand the basis of what is presented in most first-year calculus texts, then Hardy’s text is for you.
You may also like
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF