Assuming GCSE as a starting point (National Curriculum Level 7/8), this A-Level mathematics text provides transitional material in the early chapters for students from a variety of mathematical backgrounds, and caters for a wide spread of ability. It contains the core for A-Level mathematics as outlined in all examination board syllabuses, and additional coverage is included to cater for the pure maths content of A-Level mathematics courses combining pure maths with mechanics / statistics / decision (discrete) maths, and the first “half” of A-Level pure mathematics.
You may also like
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill A PDF
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF