This book shows the latest frontiers of the research by the most active researchers in the field of numerical mathematics. The papers in the book were presented in a symposium at Yamaguchi, Japan. The subject of the symposium was mathematical modeling and numerical simulation in continuum mechanics. The topics of the lectures ranged from solids to fluids and included both mathematical and computational analysis of phenomena and algorithms. The readers can study the latest results on shells, plates, flows in various situations, fracture of solids, new ways of exact error estimates and many other topics.
You may also like
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
The unique organization of Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences gives students four chapters of college algebra...
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF