This introductory text presents ordinary differential equations with a modern approach to mathematical modelling in a one semester module of 20–25 lectures. Presents ordinary differential equations with a modern approach to mathematical modelling. Discusses linear differential equations of second order, miscellaneous solution techniques, oscillatory motion and laplace transform, among other topics. Includes self-study projects and extended tutorial solutions. Differential equations of first order; Modelling applications; Linear differential equations of second order; Miscellaneous solution techniques; Oscillatory motion; Laplace transform; Higher order initial value problems; Systems of first order linear equations; Boundary value problems; Calculus of variations; Appendix A Self study projects; Appendix B Extended tutorial solutions.
You may also like
Higher Engineering Mathematics has helped thousands of students to succeed in their exams by developing problem-solving skills, It is supported by over 600...
Complex Analytic Methods for Partial Differential Equations An Introductory Text by Heinrich G W Begehr PDF
This is an introductory text for beginners who have a basic knowledge of complex analysis, functional analysis and partial differential equations. Riemann and...
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions and Self-Similar Solutions by Mi-Ho Giga PDF
The purpose of this book is to present typical methods (including rescaling methods) for the examination of the behavior of solutions of nonlinear partial di...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF