An introduction to the fundamentals of general chemistry explores the nature of molecules, atoms, elements, compounds, and chemical reactions. Extensive revised and updated third edition of classic first-year text by Nobel Laureate. Atomic and molecular structure, quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics, thermodynamics correlated with descriptive chemistry. Problems. 75 pages of appendixes. Hailed by Choice as an excellent text, highly recommended.
You may also like
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
The six-volume CRC Handbook of Ion Exchange Resins reviews the application of ion exchange resins to inorganic analytical chemistry. Extracted from over 6,000...
The two-volume Encyclopedia of Supramolecular Chemistry offers authoritative, centralized information on a rapidly expanding interdisciplinary field. User...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF