As pharmaceutical companies strive to develop safer medicines at a lower cost, they must keep pace with the rapid growth of technology and research methodologies. Defying the misconception of process chemistry as mere scale-up work, Process Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vol. 2: Challenges in an Ever Changing Climate explores novel applications of synthetic, physical, and analytical chemistry in drug discovery and development. It offers an accurate depiction of the most up-to-date process research and development methods applied to synthesis, clinical trials, and commercializing drug candidates.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF