Joy comes of its own accord when we are in our naturally healthy state. Every one of us has the capacity for joy, but many forces in our lives keep us from enjoying this contented and healthy state of being. When our resilience is depleted, we find it difficult to adapt to change, face challenges, and deal with the ups and downs life brings. If your natural resilience has been consumed by stress or depression, you can reclaim it with the resilience-building program in The Chemistry of Joy Workbook. Through the questionnaires, exercises, and practices in this guide, you’ll explore the nine pathways to restoring mood, regaining balance, and rediscovering your capacity for joy. This book will help you reclaim your joy by teaching you to balance your body with proper nutrition and principles from ayurvedic medicine, how to settle your mind with mindfulness practices, and how to skillfully managing those “emotional tsunamis”. In addition, you will learn to find the right medications and supplements, tap into the wisdom, generosity, and openness that lie within, and build your self-acceptance and connection with others.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF