This book focuses on the recent development of fractional differential equations, integro-differential equations, and inclusions and inequalities involving the Hadamard derivative and integral. Through a comprehensive study based in part on their recent research, the authors address the issues related to initial and boundary value problems involving Hadamard type differential equations and inclusions as well as their functional counterparts. The book covers fundamental concepts of multivalued analysis and introduces a new class of mixed initial value problems involving the Hadamard derivative and Riemann-Liouville fractional integrals. In later chapters, the authors discuss nonlinear Langevin equations as well as coupled systems of Langevin equations with fractional integral conditions. Focused and thorough, this book is a useful resource for readers and researchers interested in the area of fractional calculus.
You may also like
This book is an alternative and highly engaging introduction to the highlights of a typical undergraduate mathematics course. Building on very simple...
Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF