Exact solutions have always played and still play an important role in properly understanding the qualitative features of many phenomena. The Handbook of Exact Solutions for Ordinary Differential Equations contains a collection of more than 5,000 ordinary differential equations and their solutions. Coverage focuses on two types of equations: those that are of interest to researchers but are difficult to integrate (Abel equations, Emden-Fowler equations, Painlevé equations, etc.), and equations relevant to applications in heat and mass transfer, nonlinear mechanics, hydrodynamics, nonlinear oscillations, combustion, chemical engineering, and other related fields. The authors also pay special attention to equations containing arbitrary functions, and devote other sections to equations contain one or more arbitrary parameters that the reader can fix at will.
You may also like
November 30, 2022
Multiple myeloma is a form of bone cancer. Specifically, it is a cancer of the plasma cells found in bone marrow (bone soft tissue). Normal plasma cells are an...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF