The new edition of Veterinary Dentistry for the General Practitioner has been thoroughly revised and updated to ensure it continues to meet the needs of today’s veterinarians and veterinary students. The book offers all the theoretical knowledge and practical help any general practitioner needs in order to practise good dentistry, providing comprehensive and detailed knowledge of how to diagnose, prevent and treat common oral conditions in the dog and cat. It also presents information as to diagnosis and initial management of less common diseases, where the ultimate treatment will generally be performed by a specialist but the general practitioner needs to be able to identify a problem and have a basic understanding of the pathophysiology of the tissues involved. Dental conditions of lagomorphs and rodents are also covered.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF