A comprehensive text covering all aspects of epidemiologic research in veterinary medicine. Chapters 1-6 cover basic principles such as, sampling, data collection, measures of disease and association, and diagnostic tests. Chapters 7-11 cover study design for observational studies and controlled trials. Chapters 12 and 13 deal with bias while 14-30 cover a wide range of analytical methods used in epidemiologic research, including extensive coverage of regression models and methods for dealing with clustered data.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF