Veterinary Image-Guided Interventions is the only book dedicated to interventions guided by imaging technology. Written and edited by leading experts in the field, interventional endoscopy, cardiology, oncology and radiology are covered in detail. Chapters include the history and background of the procedures, patient work-up, equipment lists, detailed procedural instructions, potential complications, patient follow-up protocols, and expected outcomes. Split into body systems, the technical aspects of each procedure are presented using highly illustrated step-by-step guides. Veterinary Image-Guided Interventions is a must-have handbook for internists, surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists, oncologists and criticalists, and for anyone interested in cutting-edge developments in veterinary medicine.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF