This detailed volume explores the most popular antigen production and delivery strategies that have been tested in veterinary species. Viral vectors as well as genetic and protein subunit vaccines or large scale protein production systems are considered as well as an updated view of most options available for vaccine development, including the data obtained through experimental trials which contributes to the exploration and understanding of the immune mechanisms and immune correlates relevant in protection among different animal species. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
You may also like
What does this have to do with real life? is a question that plagues mathematics teachers across America, as students are confronted with abstract topics in...
Expanded to include connections to Common Core State Standards, as well as National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards, this critically...
Now in its Third Edition expanded with over 100 new tasks and questions―this bestselling resource helps experienced and novice teachers to effectively and...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF