As the number of forensic science and forensic chemistry degree programs increases, Forensic Chemistry is the first text to specifically address this rapidly growing field. It introduces the principal areas of study from the perspective of analytical chemistry, addressing the legal context in which forensic chemistry is conducted, types of samples and matrices, variety of sample types encountered, and extensive use of instrumentation. The first forensics-only textbook – Addresses instructors’ needs for a single, timely text that specifically addresses the field of forensic chemistry, and serves as a reference in the classroom and beyond. Solid foundation for basic chemistry – Introduces chemical concepts and practices from a forensic perspective, including multivariate statistics, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC), and protocols used in working forensic laboratories.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF