As a source of detailed information on the chemistry of food, this book is without equal. It investigates components which are present in large amounts (carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals and water) and also those that occur in smaller quantities (pigments, flavours, vitamins and preservatives). The fourth edition has been extensively rewritten to bring it right up to date, with many of the figures also having been redrawn. A number of new topics, many of which will be of particular interest to nutritionists, have been introduced, including modified starches, naturally occurring antioxidants, the health benefits of broccoli, and the production of glucose syrup.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF