Focusing on key topics important in allied health and nursing careers, this engaging book is ideal for readers who have had no prior exposure to chemistry. Emphasizing problem-solving techniques, the book takes the most direct path to biomolecules and metabolic processes, provides a wealth of worked examples to help readers understand key chemical concepts, includes novel and relevant “Health Notes” in the margins, and weaves biological and medical applications throughout.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF