Clear, concise, and in full color, Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry is unrivaled in its ability to clarify the link between biochemistry and the molecular basis of disease. Combining outstanding full-color illustrations with integrated coverage of biochemical diseases and clinical information, Harper’s offers an organization and careful balance of detail and brevity not found in any other text on the subject. Section IV describes the structure and function of nucleotides and nucleic acids, DNA replication and repair, RNA synthesis and modification, protein synthesis, the principles of recombinant DNA technology, and new understanding of how gene expression is regulated. Section V deals with aspects of extracellular and intracellular communication.
You may also like
Environmental Chemistry is a relatively young science. Interest in this subject, however, is growing very rapidly and, although no agreement has been reached...
An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the...
Biomedical Inorganic Polymers Bioactivity and Applications of Natural and Synthetic Polymeric Inorganic Molecules PDF
In recent years, inorganic polymers have attracted much attention in nano biomedicine, in particular in the area of regenerative medicine and drug delivery...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF