The Second Edition of Principles of Physical Biochemistry provides the most current look at the theory and techniques used in the study of the physical chemistry of biological and biochemical molecules–including discussion of mass spectrometry and single-molecule methods. As leading experts in biophysical chemistry, these well-known authors offer unique insights and coverage not available elsewhere. Physical techniques currently used by practicing biochemists, including new chapters dedicated to extended material on mass spectrometry and single-molecule methods are included. The book’s streamlined organization groups all hydrodynamic methods in Chapter 5 and combines Raman spectroscopy with the spectroscopy section. Relevant problems and applications help readers develop critical-thinking skills that they can apply to real biochemical and biological situations facing professionals in the industry.
You may also like
An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the...
Biomedical Inorganic Polymers Bioactivity and Applications of Natural and Synthetic Polymeric Inorganic Molecules PDF
In recent years, inorganic polymers have attracted much attention in nano biomedicine, in particular in the area of regenerative medicine and drug delivery...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF