The Second Edition of Principles of Physical Biochemistry provides the most current look at the theory and techniques used in the study of the physical chemistry of biological and biochemical molecules–including discussion of mass spectrometry and single-molecule methods. As leading experts in biophysical chemistry, these well-known authors offer unique insights and coverage not available elsewhere. Physical techniques currently used by practicing biochemists, including new chapters dedicated to extended material on mass spectrometry and single-molecule methods are included. The book’s streamlined organization groups all hydrodynamic methods in Chapter 5 and combines Raman spectroscopy with the spectroscopy section. Relevant problems and applications help readers develop critical-thinking skills that they can apply to real biochemical and biological situations facing professionals in the industry.
You may also like
Safety-Scale Laboratory Experiments for Chemistry for Today General, Organic, and Biochemistry , 7th Edition PDF
Succeed in your course using this lab manual’s unique blend of laboratory skills and exercises that effectively illustrate concepts from the main text...
The Gold Standard in Biochemistry text books. Biochemistry 4e, is a modern classic that has been thoroughly revised. Don and Judy Voet explain biochemical...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition