The Textbook of Medicinal Chemistry is a much-awaited masterpiece in its arena. Targeted mainly to B. Pharmacy students, book would also be useful for M. Pharmacy as well as M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry students. It aims at eliminating the inadequacies in teaching and learning of medicinal chemistry by providing enormous information on all the topics in medicinal chemistry of synthetic drugs. Prof. Dr. V. Alagarsamy, M. Pharm., Ph.D., FIC., D.O.M.H., is Professor and Principal of MNR College of Pharmacy, Gr. Hyderabad, Sangareddy. He has been teaching Medicinal Chemistry and performing research work in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry on novel heterocyclic bioactive compounds for more than a decade. His research activities are collaborated with various research laboratories/organisations like National Cancer Institute, USA; Rega Institute for Medical Research, Belgium and Southern Research Institute, USA. He is a recipient of Young Scientist award from the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi. His research publications in journals and presentations in conferences, put together, exceed hundred. His research activities are supported by the funding agencies like CSIR, DST and DSIR. He is a doctoral committee member and recognized Research guide for Ph.D. students in various universities.
You may also like
Emphasizing applications of chemistry while reinforcing theory especially in the areas of organic and physical chemistry this new text prepares readers for...
All pathology residents must have a good command of clinical chemistry, toxicology, immunology, and laboratory statistics to be successful pathologists, as...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF