The subject of this book is truly original. By encoding of algebraic equations into graphs originally a purely pedagogical technique the exploration of physics and physical chemistry reveals common pictures through all disciplines. The hidden structure of the scientific formalism that appears is a source of astonishment and provides efficient simplifications of the representation of physical laws. Understanding Physics and Physical Chemistry Using Formal Graphs is organized according to the structures emerging from formal graphs, from simple to elaborate, providing after each series of case studies the theoretical elements necessary for understanding their common features. More than 80 case studies are tackled in domains ranging from translational mechanics to Newtonian gravitation to chemical reactions.
You may also like
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
Wiley Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) is a comprehensive text for understanding Physical Chemistry with focus on development of problem...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF