Designed for the two-semester Applied Calculus course, this graphing calculator-dependent text uses an innovative approach that includes real-life applications and technology such as graphing utilities and Excel spreadsheets to help students learn mathematical skills that they will draw on in their lives and careers. The text also caters to different learning styles by presenting concepts in a variety of forms, including algebraic, graphical, numeric, and verbal. Targeted toward students majoring in business economics, liberal arts, management and the life & social sciences, Calculus Concepts, 4/e uses real data and situations to help students develop an intuitive understanding of the concepts being taught. The fourth edition has been redesigned for clarity and to emphasize certain concepts and objectives.
You may also like
The new Sixth Edition of Anton’s Calculus is a contemporary text that incorporates the best features of calculus reform, yet preserves the main structure...
Precálculo 2ed es adaptable y está diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de diversos cursos de precálculo. Es un texto integral que abarca más temas que un...
Calculus & Its Applications builds intuition with key concepts of calculus before the analytical material. For example, the authors explain the derivative...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF