Designed for the two-semester Applied Calculus course, this graphing calculator-dependent text uses an innovative approach that includes real-life applications and technology such as graphing utilities and Excel spreadsheets to help students learn mathematical skills that they will draw on in their lives and careers. The text also caters to different learning styles by presenting concepts in a variety of forms, including algebraic, graphical, numeric, and verbal. Targeted toward students majoring in business economics, liberal arts, management and the life & social sciences, Calculus Concepts, 4/e uses real data and situations to help students develop an intuitive understanding of the concepts being taught. The fourth edition has been redesigned for clarity and to emphasize certain concepts and objectives.
You may also like
This text provides a strong foundation to precalculus that focuses on a small number of key topics thereby emphasising depth of understanding rather than...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF