The Sixth Edition of this acclaimed differential equations book remains the same classic volume it’s always been, but has been polished and sharpened to serve readers even more effectively. Offers precise and clear-cut statements of fundamental existence and uniqueness theorems to allow understanding of their role in this subject. Features a strong numerical approach that emphasizes that the effective and reliable use of numerical methods often requires preliminary analysis using standard elementary techniques. Inserts new graphics and text where needed for improved accessibility. A useful reference for readers who need to brush up on differential equations.
You may also like
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF