This book collects a series of contributions addressing the various contexts in which the theory of Lie groups is applied. A preliminary chapter serves the reader both as a basic reference source and as an ongoing thread that runs through the subsequent chapters. From representation theory and Gerstenhaber algebras to control theory, from differential equations to Finsler geometry and Lepage manifolds, the book introduces young researchers in Mathematics to a wealth of different topics, encouraging a multidisciplinary approach to research. As such, it is suitable for students in doctoral courses, and will also benefit researchers who want to expand their field of interest.
You may also like
A wealth of examples to which solutions are given permeate the text so the reader will certainly be active. The Mathematical Gazette This is the final book...
Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling PDF
We will occasionally footnote a portion of text with a to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF