This Second edition contains consise information on 134 carefully chosen named organic reactions – the standard set of undergraduate and graduate synthetic organic chemistry courses. Each reaction is detailed with clearly drawn mechanisms, references from the primary literature, and well-written accounts covering the mechanical aspects of the reactions, and the details of side reactions and substrate limitations. For the 2nd edition the complete text has been revised and updated, and four new reactions have been added: Baylis-Hillmann Reaction, Sonogashira Reaction, Pummerer Reaction, and the Swern Oxidation und Cyclopropanation. An essential text for students preparing for exams in organic chemistry.
You may also like
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
Class-tested by thousands of students and using simple equipment and green chemistry ideas, UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A LABORATORY...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF