Differential equations are often used in mathematical models for technological processes or devices. However, the design of a differential mathematical model is crucial and difficult in engineering. Each step of the development of a differential model is enriched by respective Mathcad 11 commands, todays necessary linkage of engineering significance and high computing complexity. To support readers of the book with respect to changes that might occur in future versions of Mathcad (Mathcad 12 for example), updates of examples, codes etc. can be downloaded from the following Readers can work with Mathcad-sheets of the book without any Mathcad by help Mathcad Application Server Technology.
You may also like
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF