The book covers many topics in the theory of functional differential equations: key questions of the general theory, boundary value problems (both linear and nonlinear), control problems (with both classic and impulse control), stability problems, calculus of variations problems, computer-assisted techniques for studying the problems mentioned. The main feature of the book as compared to others is a very clear and unified point of view based on the authors’ concept of abstract functional differential equations (AFDEs). The theorems of the general theory open up new opportunities for the reliable computer.
You may also like
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF