The book covers many topics in the theory of functional differential equations: key questions of the general theory, boundary value problems (both linear and nonlinear), control problems (with both classic and impulse control), stability problems, calculus of variations problems, computer-assisted techniques for studying the problems mentioned. The main feature of the book as compared to others is a very clear and unified point of view based on the authors’ concept of abstract functional differential equations (AFDEs). The theorems of the general theory open up new opportunities for the reliable computer.
You may also like
A wealth of examples to which solutions are given permeate the text so the reader will certainly be active. The Mathematical Gazette This is the final book...
Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling PDF
We will occasionally footnote a portion of text with a to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF