There is a need to explain that generic versions of a drug may not be manufactured by the same process as brand-name drugs and that the different processes may have dramatically different environmental impacts. Two global forces are at odds today the push for greener processes and the push for lower drug prices. This book brings this conflict into sharp focus by discussing in detail the published process chemistry for top-selling small molecule drugs. Providing insights about process route selection, choice of reagents, and reaction conditions, Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry for Synthesis guides process chemists in identifying best processes for manufacturing these blockbuster drugs as they lose patent protection. Further, it highlights the strategies and methodology that might be useful for expediting the process research and development of the blockbusters of the future.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF