Here, the whole range of the functionalization of CH-bonds is presented for the first time in one handbook, with the focus throughout on topicality and practicability. Topics span modern catalysts for Friedel-Crafts type reactions to transition metal catalysts for the oxofunctionalization, via new methods for radicalic halogenation to domino processes by catalytic ortho metalation. Renowned for his research as well as for his excellent articles and reviews, Gerald Dyker provides in these two volumes reliable and typical experimental procedures, thus lending the book great practical value.
You may also like
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF