Analysis, Geometry, and Modeling in Finance: Advanced Methods in Option Pricing is the first book that applies advanced analytical and geometrical methods used in physics and mathematics to the financial field. It even obtains new results when only approximate and partial solutions were previously available. Through the problem of option pricing.
You may also like
November 15, 2022
The seminal text on fractal geometry for students and researchers: extensively revised and updated with new material, notes and references that reflect recent...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF