Analysis, Geometry, and Modeling in Finance: Advanced Methods in Option Pricing is the first book that applies advanced analytical and geometrical methods used in physics and mathematics to the financial field. It even obtains new results when only approximate and partial solutions were previously available. Through the problem of option pricing.
You may also like
January 10, 2024
Barnett, Analytic Trigonometry is a text that students can actually read, understand, and apply. Concept development moves from the concrete to abstract to...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF