Written by experienced IB workshop leaders and curriculum developers, this book covers all the course content and essential practice needed for success in the Statistics Option for Higher Level. Enabling a truly IB approach to mathematics, real-world context is thoroughly blended with mathematical applications, supporting deep understanding and instilling confident mathematical thinking skills. Exam support is integrated, building assessment potential. Complete worked solutions included.
You may also like
To allow flexibility of topic selection in courses, the book is organized into four relatively independent parts with distinct mathematical flavors. Part I...
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF