Build solid mathematical understanding and develop meaningful conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach holistically integrates the key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based approach and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP, this resource helps you smoothly progress learners into DP Mathematics with confidence and supports the MYP eAssessment. Using a unique question cycle to sequentially build skills and comprehension, units introduce factual questions, followed by concept-based questions and conclude with debatable questions. This firm grounding in inquiry-based learning equips learners to actively explore mathematical concepts and relate them to the wider 21st Century world, strengthening comprehension.
You may also like
November 30, 2022
Multiple myeloma is a form of bone cancer. Specifically, it is a cancer of the plasma cells found in bone marrow (bone soft tissue). Normal plasma cells are an...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF