The Periodic Table looks at the fascinating story and surprising history of each of these elements, from the little-known uses of gold in medicine to that of arsenic as a wallpaper dye in the ninteenth century and the development of the hydrogen bomb. Packed with interesting facts and figures and helpful illustrations, this accessible guide will help the armchair chemist navigate through the different groups of elements and discover the world afresh.
You may also like
Nanomaterials have shown supreme potential in overcoming the major challenges posed by both the conventional as well as nanoenabled water purification systems...
The series Structure and Bonding publishes critical reviews on topics of research concerned with chemical structure and bonding. The scope of the series spans...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF