Introduction to Mathematical Statistics by Hogg, McKean, and Craig enhances student comprehension and retention with numerous, illustrative examples and exercises. Classical statistical inference procedures in estimation and testing are explored extensively, and the text’s flexible organization makes it ideal for a range of mathematical statistics courses. Substantial changes to the 8th Edition many based on user feedback help students appreciate the connection between statistical theory and statistical practice, while other changes enhance the development and discussion of the statistical theory presented.
You may also like
Problem solving is an essential part of every scientific discipline. It has two components problem identification and formulation, and the solution to the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF